LiveLife is on the lookout for an all-rounded marketer with an enthusiasm for health, beauty, wellness and sports to join our team. Among the brands we market are Rilax, TruDtox, Novexpert and Beet it Sport. You will be working closely with the core team to plan, prioritise, execute and manage our overall digital marketing strategy and roadmap: with the goal of increasing brand awareness, customer engagement and sales while driving traffic to our site, online communities and to our retailers.
This is a challenging role that will encompass various channels, both online (paid ads, emails, digital content) and offline (events, retailers, partners).
Some of the tasks you will be working on:
- Brand Marketing: Conceptualisation and execution of detailed and targeted marketing efforts. You will need to be proactive in planning, engaging and liaising with external parties.
- Email Marketing: Managing and growing our email list, writing copies and designing email campaigns to end consumers and to retailers.
- Social Media Marketing: Maintain, update and execute our social media strategy to ensure its effectiveness, as well as to adopt relevant social media techniques and best practices to improve our brand presence.
- Content Marketing: Directing, producing and managing content creation, traffic generation and conversion on social media platform and blogs.
- Online Sales: Adding, maintaining products and stock levels on the online platform, processing incoming orders, managing all customer enquiries as well as growing our sales on various online channels.
- Offline: Events planning and marketing, outreach and cross-promotions with retailers, partners, event companies.
- Great interpersonal skills: Ability to build relationships with a wide variety of people, to work in a team and adaptability are important.
- Excellent written and oral skills: You will need to have good copywriting skills in order to write online or hardcopy contents for campaigns, and good communication skills with customers and suppliers.
- IT skills: Knowledge in digital marketing channels and set up (familiar with paid ads, email marketing, social media marketing)
- Organisational skills: Able to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and at the same time, maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Bonus skill: an eye for design and can work with the designer to set the tone, brand and feel for the brand.
If you have a passion and flair for living life to the fullest, an independent go-getting spirit with a never-say-die attitude, and if you approach problems as challenges and are creative enough to make things happen instead of just waiting for them to happen, we’d like to hear from you and more importantly, we’d like you to share your ideas. Write in to: firstname.lastname@example.org